Welcome to our #Samsung Galaxy J7 (#GalaxyJ7) troubleshooting page!
We are supporting this device, which means we will be publishing troubleshooting guides, tutorials, how tos and tips that may help owners get the most out of it. The Galaxy J7 is a mid-range device with impressive technical specs, which makes it one of the most preferred devices when you’re looking for a smartphone with impressive performance and sleek design.
By support we also mean we will answer questions or addressed the problems sent by our readers. It’s actually a free service so we won’t be asking a dime from you if ever you want to consult with when you encounter issues with your phone. All you gotta do is fill up our Android issues questionnaire and provide us with important information about your problem. We will be doing our own research or partake with you things we know about just to help you fix the problem with your phone. So, don’t hesitate to contact us if ever you need assistance. I suggest you bookmark this page so that it would be easier for you to find it whenever you need help.
We will do our best to help you but please do your part as well. Include information as to how or when the problem started and what the actual error messages are if there’s any. Rest assured that we read every message we receive and we will do our own research for you.
Now, here are the sections you can find on this page…
- Problems / Solutions
- Tutorials / How tos
- Tips / Tricks
- Security / Device Management
- Firmware Updates
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J7 that won’t turn on after it turned off on its own [Step-by-step Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J7 that won’t charge, other charging issues [Step-by-step Troubleshooting Guide]
Operating System Issues
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J7 that keeps shutting down and randomly restarts after an update [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J7 error “Unfortunately, Settings has stopped” [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J7 black screen of death issue [Troubleshooting Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy J7 popping up the error “Unfortunately, Photos has stopped” [Troubleshooting Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Clock apps keeps crashing showing “Unfortunately, Clock has stopped” error [Troubleshooting Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy J7 pops up “Unfortunately, Maps has stopped” when GPS is enabled [Troubleshooting Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy J7 keeps popping up “Unfortunately, S Voice has stopped” error [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J7 that shows “Unfortunately, Internet has stopped” & “Unfortunately, Snapchat has stopped” error messages [Troubleshooting Page]
- Samsung Galaxy J7 is showing “Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped” error message [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J7 that keeps popping “Unfortunately, Contacts has stopped” error message [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J7 that can no longer connect to your Home Wi-Fi and other hotspots [Troubleshooting Guide]
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Wi-Fi switch is greyed out or disabled [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix your Samsung Galaxy J7 that can’t send / receive SMS and MMS messages[Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J7 “Warning: Camera failed” & “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” errors [Troubleshooting Guide]
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy J7 screen flickering issue, other screen related problems [Troubleshooting Guide]