Wondering how to take a photo of your current screen or app on your Galaxy J7? What you need to do is to do a screenshot. It’s very easy to do. Follow the two ways to capture a screenshot on your Galaxy J7 below.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J7 using hardware keys:
- Open the screen that you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power button on the right side and the home button at the same time. Wait for the border around the screen to flash white.
How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J7 using Palm Swipe gesture:
- Enable Palm Swipe gesture first by going under Settings and searching for Palm Swipe to capture. You can use search box under Settings menu for this.
- Close the settings app and prepare the screen which you want to capture.
- Swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.