Are you a gamer who wants to record gameplay on Galaxy S7 Edge? You can definitely do that without installing any third party app. There’s a built-in software feature that allows you to record your game seamlessly on this device. Learn how to do it below.
Before we proceed, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to your own #Android issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
How to record gameplay on Galaxy S7 Edge | easy steps to capture the screen while playing
Capturing the screen while playing is easy. All you have to do is to follow the steps below.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Advanced features.
- Select Games.
- Ensure that Game Tools is enabled.
- Go back to the Home screen and open the game you want to play.
- Once the game has loaded, tap the orange Game Tools icon. You can reposition this icon by dragging it.
- Tap the Game Tools settings icon (gear icon).
- Tap Record videos.
- Configure your recording options.
- Once done configuring your settings, tap the arrow at the upper left to go back to the game.
- You can start playing to record gameplay on Galaxy S7 Edge.
To locate the recorded gameplay:
- Go back to the Home screen.
- Open My Files app.
- Tap Internal Storage.
- Look for DCIM folder and open it.
- Open Game media folder.
- Open the game folder.
- Play the recorded video.
- That’s it!
We hope this short tutorial helps in your quest to record gameplay on Galaxy S7 Edge. Visit our website for more of the same.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.