In this post, we will show you how to fix the Super Animal Royale game that keeps getting stuck on the loading screen and learn the reason why such a problem occurs every now and then. Continue reading to learn more.
When a game gets stuck and won’t continue to load, it can be due to several factors. You have to look into every possibility and rule them out one after another.
Most of the time, it’s due to a server problem, especially in the case of Super Animal Royale, which is a battle royale game. The server has to cater to the needs of thousands of gamers trying to join a match.
However, there are also times when it’s caused by some issues with the game files or your Internet connection. So if you’re one of the gamers that’s bugged by this problem, here are the things you should do:
Fix #1: Force close the game and try again
There are times when temporary server issues can cause a game to stop responding or prevent it from loading. Most of the time, it’s a temporary problem that can be fixed after a few minutes. That might be the case here, so the first thing you have to do is to stop the game and then retry. Here’s how:
- Press the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys at the same time.
- Click Task Manager.
- Once the window pops up, look for Super Animal Royale and click on it.
- Now click on the End task button at the lower-right corner of the window to close it.
If you can’t find the game’s service, then move on to the next solution. However, if you’ve found its service and stopped it, then reopen the game and it should run properly now.
Fix #2: Check your connection
The game has to be connected to its servers all the time and it’s very important that you have a stable and fast Internet connection. So if the first solution fails, the next thing you need to do is to see if your connection is the problem. Perform a speed test and see if the problem is due to an unstable connection. Here’s how:
- So log on to SpeedTest.net.
- Once the page loads, click Go to begin the test.
- When the results show, compare them to your plan to know if you’re experiencing slow browsing issues.
Connection issues can often be fixed by restarting your router or modem. But if the problem persists, then you have to call your Internet Service Provider and have the issue fixed.
Fix #3: Scan and repair game files
This problem can be due to a corruption of the game’s cache or files. Fortunately, the Steam client will help you rectify some issues with the files. You have to initiate the process and it will do the entire process. That’s what you have to do if the first two solutions fail. Here’s how:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab, right-click on Super Animal Royale and click Properties.
- Navigate to Local Files and then click Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait until the verification is finished.
Once it’s completed, launch Super Animal Royale again and see if the problem is fixed.
Fix #4: Reinstall Super Animal Royale
If all else fails, then you have no other choice but to remove the game from your computer. After that, download a fresh copy from Steam and have it reinstalled. This will fix any game-related problems you may have encountered with the first installation. Here’s how you uninstall Super Animal Royale:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab and right-click on Super Animal Royale.
- Hover over Manage, and click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall one more time to remove the game from your computer.
- After the game is uninstalled, restart your PC to refresh its memory and registry.
- Download the game and re-install it.
We hope that this troubleshooting guide can help you one way or the other.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!
- Warframe Stuttering with FPS Drop on PC
- Soulworker Keeps Crashing Fix For Windows 10 Gamers
- Brawlhalla Keeps Crashing on Windows 10