If you are new to Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, you may not know that the front screen or home screen, also known as Watch Face, can be changed. With many watch faces that you can use for free, this means that you have a lot of ways to spice up your watch any time you like. This tutorial will guide you on what to do.
How to change Watch Face on Galaxy Watch Active
There are two ways to change the Watch Face on a Galaxy Watch Active. The first one is by going under your Galaxy Watch Active Settings menu and the other via the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device. We’ll show you how each of these methods work below.
Method 1: How to change Galaxy Watch Active Watch Face via Settings
If you want to do change the Watch Face on your Galaxy Watch Active without using your phone, follow the steps below.
- Turn on the screen of your Galaxy Watch Active by pressing any button or by tapping the screen.
- Once the screen is activated, swipe down from the top.
- Tap Settings icon (cog or gear icon).
- Tap Watch Faces.
- Tap Watch Faces.
- Swipe to the left to pick the Watch Face you like. If you want to modify the Watch Face you like, tap CUSTOMIZE.
- Tap the Watch Face you like to start using it.
Method 2: How to change Galaxy Watch Active Watch Face via Galaxy Wearable app
If you want a more convenient way to change the watch face on your Galaxy Watch Active, you’ll need to pair your watch to your phone and use the Galaxy Wearable app. This is what must be done:
- On your mobile device, open Galaxy Wearable app.
- At the bottom, tap Watch Faces tab.
- Select the Watch Face you like.
- If you want to customize the Watch Face you’ve chosen, tap on CUSTOMIZE. Make sure to tap on Save at the bottom afterwards to keep the changes you’ve made.
That’s it! Any of the two methods above should help you change the Watch Face on your Galaxy Watch Face.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.