Unlocking the screen of your Galaxy S10 is one of the first things that you must learn to do. If you’re an Android newbie and still feeling your way around, follow the instructions below to unlock your screen.
Follow the steps below to unlock your screen.
- If the screen of your Galaxy S10 is OFF, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Unlock the screen by using the screen lock type you set up before.
- If there was no screen lock set up yet, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen ( we recommend that you secure your screen though).
- If you used Pattern screen lock, draw the current unlock pattern.
- If you used PIN or Password screen lock, enter the current PIN or password.
- If you used Fingerprint unlock option, place your finger on the fingerprint sensor located on the bottom of the screen.
- That’s it! Your screen should be unlocked.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.