To prevent you from hacking and protecting your important information stored in your device from thieves, a great way to do that is to have a great security. The galaxy s10 plus has multiple security measures that you can take advantage from and you can set up a couple. But, in this article, were not going to setup but how unlock your screen. So, continue reading to know more about it.
If however, you are looking for a solution to a problem, drop by our troubleshooting page for we have already addressed the most common issues with this phone. Find problems that are similar with yours and use the solutions we suggested. If they don’t work for you or if you need more help, then feel free to contact us through our Android issues questionnaire.
Guide on how to unlock your Galaxy S10 Plus screen
- Given that you have already setup your screen security, make sure that your device is locked.
- Press the Power button once, to open the screen.
- Depending on what you see on your screen, if you don’t see options to unlock your screen, then tap or swipe the “lock” icon.
- If you set up multiple security screen unlock, then a list will be shown here, so choose either PIN, PATTERN, FACE RECOGNITION, FINGERPRINTS, etc.
- Now, to unlock, use the information you registered.
- After that, you will be directed to your home screen.
If you’re using the fingerprint, it may not function properly if you’re using a third-party case or screen protector. That’s the case with my device when I purchased a bumper case. For face recognition, make sure you’re in a well-lit environment as it may also not work if the phone can’t properly scan your face. While biometrics security is top-notch, they also have their limitations so you’ll be the one to adjust.
That’s it. Always remember the credentials you registered for your security. I hope that we’ve been able to help you. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.