If you have two social media accounts and wants to use each one as a separate account, you can make use of Galaxy Note10+ Dual Messenger feature. In order to use this functionality, you must ensure that Dual Messenger is enabled. Once you’ve done that, you can then add your second account to be able to send and receive messages. Be sure to use a different set of credentials for the second account. This is a useful functionality whether you want to use a personal, business, or both accounts at the same time quickly and easily.
Only specific apps are supported by Dual Messenger feature. Some of the popular apps we know that support this feature include Snapchat, Facebook, Viber, Facebook Messenger.
How to set up Galaxy Note10+ Dual Messenger feature | use two accounts for same app
To set up Galaxy Note10+ Dual Messenger feature is easy. Follow the steps below on how to do it:
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Advanced features.
- Scroll down and then tap on Dual Messenger.
- A list of apps which are compatible with Dual Messenger will be displayed. Toggle the switch of the app you wish to use a separate account with.
- Read the Disclaimer. Once you have read the Disclaimer, tap on Confirm to continue.
- Tap on Install. A second icon for the selected app will appear on your Home screen. You’ll be able to use an alternative account in the second copy of the app.
- Turn on Contact selection to select specific contacts for your second apps.
- To keep using the same contacts between the main and second apps, turn off Contact selection.
- You have now successfully installed the second app. The second icon will have the Dual Messenger symbol on the lower right side of the icon.
- The Dual Messenger function is part of the settings so there is no way to uninstall or disable it. It will not use up any storage space if you do not use it.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.