Knowing how to restart or reboot your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active can come handy if you’re experiencing issues. This short tutorial will show you the steps on how to do this.
Why restart your Galaxy Watch Active?
There can be a number of different reasons why you restart your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active. When experiencing issues, it’s important that one of the first things that you need to do is restart. Just like any electronic device, the Galaxy Watch Active is a tiny computer that can benefit from a soft reboot or restart. If left running for extended periods, computers, phones, and smartwatches may slow down or misbehave. To lessen the chances of issues from developing, it’s not a bad idea to restart your Galaxy Watch Active regularly. We suggest that you restart it at least once every week. It only takes a few seconds to perform but the effect can be significant.
How to restart Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
If you’re wondering how to restart your Galaxy Watch Active, just follow the steps below.
- Start by unlocking your SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active. To do so, simply press the Home button at the bottom of the Watch face.
- From the watch screen, press and hold the Home button until the Options menu appears.
- From the Options menu, tap Power off.
- The device will now turn off. To start your SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch Active again, press and hold the Power button until the watch logo appears.
- That’s it! Hopefully, you’ll be able to fix the problem you’re having on your watch after this.
If your Galaxy Watch Active continues to experience problems after restarting it, there are other alternate troubleshooting options that you can try such as resetting network settings, factory or master reset, or updating.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.