A conference call can save you a lot of time explaining to one party what you and the other party were talking about over the phone. You can simply add a third party during your phone conversation with another person. This feature is very helpful especially to entrepreneurs and business owners who want to relay information to several people. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S9, then it would be a lot easier to have a conference call.
In this post, I will walk you through on how to make a conference call successfully on your Galaxy S9. If you haven’t used this feature yet and want to learn, continue reading as this post can surely help you.
However, if you’re looking for a solution to a problem, then visit our Galaxy S9 troubleshooting page for we have already addressed some of the most common issues with this phone. We may already have published articles that could help you fix your problem. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in that page, then feel free to contact us by completing our Android issues questionnaire.
Now, going back to making a conference call on Galaxy S9, follow these steps…
- From the home screen, tap Phone
- Enter the number you would like to call and then tap the Phone icon
- To call a number from your contacts, enter the first few letters of their name and then tap the contact in the displayed list
- Tap the Call icon
- Tap Add Call
- Enter the number or the name of the contact and then tap the Call icon
- Tap Merge
- To end one of the calls, tap the arrow beside Conference Call
- Tap Drop beside the call you would like to end
- Tap the End Call icon to finish the conference call
I hope that this how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems. Thanks for reading!
- How to fix Instagram that keeps crashing on Samsung Galaxy S9 (easy steps)
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 that keeps freezing and lagging (easy steps)
- How to fix a Galaxy S9 that turns off on its own and won’t power back on [troubleshooting guide]
- Galaxy S9 won’t install update, stuck at 25% [troubleshooting guide]
- Solved Samsung Galaxy S9+ No Network Error After Software Update
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter.