In this post, you will learn how to fix the game Warframe that keeps disconnecting from its server and understand the reason why such an issue occurs. Most of the time, it’s just a minor problem that you can fix on your own, so continue reading to learn more about it.
Server disconnection issues are often due to unstable and slow Internet connection. They are more annoying than frustrating because you will be able to join a match only to be disconnected when you’re already in it.
It’s the kind of problem that you need to address immediately once they occur to make sure you can enjoy your gaming experience. It seems like some Warframe gamers are currently being bugged by the same issue. So if you’re one of them, here are the things you have to do:
Fix #1: Force close the game and restart your PC
If it’s the first time you encounter getting disconnected during a match, then what you need to do first is to force stop the game and refresh your PC’s memory by restarting it. It’s possible that it’s just due to a minor glitch. Here’s how:
- Press the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys at the same time.
- Click Task Manager.
- Once the window pops up, look for the Warframe service and click on it.
- Now click on the End task button at the lower-right corner of the window to close it.
- To restart your computer, click the Start button and click Power.
- Click restart and wait until the reboot is finished.
Once your computer has finished rebooting, launch Warframe again and see if the problem is fixed.
Fix #2: Check your Internet connection
You also need to make sure that your Internet connection is fast and stable, because if not, then that’s the obvious reason why you’re getting disconnected. Follow these steps to know if it’s a connection issue:
- Log on to SpeedTest.net.
- Once the page loads, click Go to begin the test.
When the results show, compare them to the speeds you’re supposed to be getting. If they are way too low, then try rebooting your router or modem. You may also call your service provided and have it fixed.
Fix #3: Check the servers
Assuming that your Internet connection is fine and yet you’re still getting disconnected, then you have to check if it’s a server issue or not. Here’s how you do that:
- Log on to DownDetector.com and search for Warframe.
- Take a look at the most reported problems and see if they are similar to what you’re currently experiencing.
If so, then it’s a server issue and you don’t have to do anything on your PC as the problem will be fixed within an hour or two.
Fix #4: Reinstall Warframe
If everything else fails, the only option left for you to do is to reinstall the game. It means that you will have to remove the game from your computer first and then redownload it. This will also delete all possibly corrupted files and caches. Here’s how you uninstall the game from your PC:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab and right-click on Warframe.
- Hover over Manage, and click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall one more time to remove the game from your computer.
After uninstalling it, restart your PC and then reinstall it.
We hope that this troubleshooting guide can help you one way or the other.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!