In this troubleshooting guide, we will show you what to do if Black Squad stops responding randomly and learn how to prevent it from happening again in the future. This can be a minor software or game issue. Continue reading to learn more.
There are times when a game just stops responding, and that seems to be the case with some Black Squad gamers. Some reported that while they’re in a match, the game just freezes and would no longer respond. Others, on the other hand, said that they can’t even join a match as the game just won’t let them do anything on their screen.
Most of the time, such a problem isn’t really serious and you may be able to fix it by doing a couple of procedures. So if you’re one of the gamers that’s bugged by this issue, here are the things you need to do:
Fix #1: Close Black Squad and reboot your PC
Once the game freezes or stops responding, your only option is to actually stop it from running. But instead of just opening it immediately, it’s better to also refresh your computer’s memory by rebooting it. So basically, here’s what you should do:
- Press the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys at the same time.
- Click Task Manager.
- Once the window pops up, look for the Black Squad service and click on it.
- Now click on the End task button at the lower-right corner of the window to close it.
- To restart your PC, click on the Start button, and then Power.
- Click Restart, and then wait until the reboot is finished.
Once the reboot is complete, launch Black Squad again and see if the problem is fixed.
Fix #2: Verify the integrity of game files
If the first solution fails, then have the Steam client scan the game files and rectify whatever issues it can encounter. Most of the time, this procedure is enough to fix a problem like this, and all you need to do is to initiate the process. Here’s how you do that:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab, right-click on Black Squad and click Properties.
- Navigate to Local Files and then click Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait until the verification is finished.
Once it’s completed, launch Black Squad again and see if the problem is fixed.
Fix #3: Reinstall the game
Should the problem continue to bug you even after doing the first two solutions, then your last option is to remove Black Squad from your PC. Doing so will delete the game’s cache and files. This will get rid of possibly corrupted files. But after doing that, redownload the game and have it installed. Here’s how it’s done:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab and right-click on Black Squad.
- Hover over Manage, and click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall one more time to remove the game from your computer.
- After the game is uninstalled, restart your PC.
- Download the game and re-install it.
Once the game is reinstalled, launch it and it should work perfectly.
We hope that this troubleshooting guide can help you one way or the other.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!