In an emergency, you can use your Samsung Galaxy Watch Active to quickly ask for help by sending your last known location to a previously nominated emergency contact number. You can add up to four contact numbers to be your emergency contacts. If you’re wondering how to setup SOS message on your Galaxy Watch Active, this brief tutorial should help.
How to send SOS message from your Galaxy Watch Active | get help using your watch
Setting up SOS message on your Galaxy Watch Active is simple. Follow the steps below on how to do it.
- On your paired smartphone, open the Galaxy Wearable app.
- In the Home tab, scroll down to Send SOS requests.
- Activate Send SOS messages style=”font-weight: 400;”> by tapping on the slider and moving it to the right.
- If you haven’t added an emergency contact yet, tap on Send SOS messages to.
- Tap the Add icon at the bottom (circle with Plus sign).
- Add your contact and/or phone number.
- You can either enable Count down before sending feature to give you time to cancel your SOS message.
- You can now send an SOS message by pressing the Home button on your Galaxy Watch Active three times in quick succession.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.