If you can’t seem to find a Watch Face you like, try using your favorite photo instead. This short tutorial will show you how to customize a Galaxy Watch Active Watch Face with a photo. Check out the steps to do this below.
How to customize a Galaxy Watch Active Watch Face with a photo | Use your image as Watch face
The steps to customize a Galaxy Watch Active Watch face is simple. Learn how this is done by following the steps below.
- First, you want to add your photo to your Galaxy Watch Active first. If you haven’t tried this yet, follow the steps in this post.
- Activate the screen of your Galaxy Watch Active.
- Tap and hold the Watch Face.
- Swipe to the right to My Photo+.
- Select Customize.
- Tap the blinking Add Photo icon.
- Swipe to the left and tap Add Photo.
- Select the Photo you want to use.
- Swipe right to customize background color and font size.
- After customizing, hit OK.
- That’s it! You have now customized your Galaxy Watch Active face.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.