This troubleshooting guide will show you how to fix Muck that gets stuck on the loading screen and won’t continue to load up. You only need a few procedures to rectify the problem. So continue reading as this post may be able to help you.
When a game is stuck on its loading screen but won’t continue to load, it’s possible that the problem is caused by a minor technical issue with the game itself. Another cause of a game getting stuck on the loading screen is when your Internet connection is slow or unstable that your computer cannot load the game’s assets completely.
Many have reported this problem and the majority of them were able to fix it. So it’s not really that serious and you may be able to fix the issue by doing a few troubleshooting procedures. If you’re one of the gamers with this problem, here are the things you should do:
Fix #1: Force stop Muck and reopen it
Before anything else, make sure that such a problem isn’t just due to a minor technical issue with the game. So what you have to do first is to force close Muck and reopen it. If it’s just a minor issue, this will fix it. Here’s how you do that:
- Press the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys at the same time.
- Click Task Manager.
- Once the window pops up, look for Muck and click on it.
- Now click on the End task button at the lower-right corner of the window to close it.
Once the game is closed, reopen it and see if it continues to load up to the lobby.
Fix #2: Scan and repair the game files
If the game is still not able to continue loading, then it’s possible that some of the installation files got missing or corrupted. So what you need to do next is to let the Steam client scan and repair the game files. It will take just a minute or two and most of the time, it’s enough to fix a problem like this. Follow these steps to verify the integrity of the game files:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab, right-click on Muck and click Properties.
- Navigate to Local Files and then click Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait until the verification is finished.
After this procedure, run Muck again and see if it can now continue loading up. If the problem persists, then move on to the next solution.
Fix #3: Uninstall Muck and reinstall it
As long as your computer is compatible to run the game, and the first two solutions fail, then your last resort will be to remove the game from your computer completely. Doing so will also delete all its installation files and association with the system and other apps. Once uninstalled, restart your computer to refresh its memory and its registry. And then that’s when you reinstall the app.
Here’s how you uninstall Muck from your PC:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab and right-click on Muck.
- Hover over Manage, and click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall one more time to remove the game from your computer.
- After the game is uninstalled, restart your PC.
- Download the game and re-install it.
We hope that this troubleshooting guide can help you one way or the other.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!
- Warframe Stuttering with FPS Drop on PC
- Soulworker Keeps Crashing Fix For Windows 10 Gamers
- Brawlhalla Keeps Crashing on Windows 10
- Among Us Stuck On Loading Screen On Windows 10