Fortnite is one of the massively successful cross platforms games today. It is played by millions of players which includes a significant number of Android users. While the game has been released to almost all flagship Android devices, it is still not directly available on the Google Play Store at this time. This puts many unwitting users to use untrusted or even fraudulent sources for Fortnite installers. If you are concerned about security but don’t know how to get the game safely, you must head to their official site to do it.
To install Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy device, all you have to do is to follow the following steps.
- Open a web browser like Google Chrome and go to Fortnite.com. You will be redirected to Epic Games website.
- On Epic Games website, tap on GET FORTNITE.
- Then, tap on SAMSUNG.
- Download the installer.
- Tap on Install and Open.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, tap OPEN.
- Wait until the download is finished.
- After the download, open the game by tapping on LAUNCH.
- If there’s a patch that needs to be installed at this time, your device should download it. again, wait for it to finish.
- In order to start playing, the last step you want to do is to create an account if you don’t have one. Otherwise, sign in. That’s it! Enjoy playing Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy device.