Installing Fortnite on your new Google Pixel 3 XL is easy despite the fact that the developer of the game (Epic Games) didn’t make the app available in any app stores. This means that you need to sideload the app to be able to run it on your phone. No need to worry about compatibility, Pixel 3 XL meets the game’s minimum system requirements. All you need to do is make sure there’s enough storage left on your device prior to the download.
Once you and your phone are ready, follow these steps to download and install Fornite on your Pixel 3 XL…
- Go to Epic Games’ website or follow this link.
- You will have to scan the QR code so you can download the file that will also initiate the download of data files for the game.
- Once the file is downloaded, grant permission so that it can run on your phone. The instructions will be provided on the screen so you just have to follow them.
- The file will be installed and it will be the one to initiate the download of necessary data files so the game could run. Depending on your connection, it may take several minutes to complete and you must use WiFi instead of mobile data.
- The entire process will be seamless but the app may be updated a once or twice as there have already been several updates released by the developer.
- Once Fortnite is successfully installed on your Pixel 3 XL, you may have to sign up for a new account or if you’ve already played the game via other platforms, you just have to login using the account you were using.
I hope that this simple how-to post has helped you one way or another. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post to your friends or people who may also have similar problems. Thanks for reading!