Sometimes, it can be a good idea to keep sensitive photos from others or from family members. Are you wondering if there’s a safe way to hide photos or folders in your Galaxy S7 Edge? This video should help. We’re going to walk you through the easy steps of using Private mode to keep your photos secure from prying eyes. We’ll do this without installing a third party app so it’s perfectly safe to do.
How to hide photos on Galaxy S7 Edge
To keep your photos locked within Private Mode, follow these steps:
- On the Home page, tap on Apps icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
- Scroll down to Private Mode.
- Tap on the Private Mode switch to turn it on.
- (If it is your first time to use Private Mode, you’ll need to set it up first). Otherwise, just enter your password for it.
- Then, open Gallery app and go to the folder that contains that photo.
- Open the photo.
- Tap on the More settings icon at the upper right.
- Tap Move to Private.
- That’s it! Your photo is now saved in your Private folder and only you can access it.