This post will teach you how to access and manage Samsung Keyboard settings on the Galaxy Tab S6 device. Read on for more detailed instructions.
The built-in on-screen keyboard on the Galaxy Tab S6 and other Samsung devices are intentionally schemed to meet individual user’s preferences when typing messages or documents. That said, the on-screen keyboard on your tablet sports various customization features and settings for you to customize according to your needs.
And here’s how to access these settings on your Tab S6.
Easy Steps to Access and Manage Samsung Keyboard Settings on your Galaxy Tab S6
Time Needed : 8 minutes
Customizing and altering of the Samsung keyboard settings will require you to access the on-screen keyboard menu on your device. Just refer to the following steps in case you need help on where and how to get started.
- To get started, access the Apps viewer by swiping up from the bottom of the Home screen.
The apps screen opens with various icons that serve as shortcuts to built-in and third-party apps and services on your device.
- From the Apps viewer, tap the Settings icon.
Doing so will launch a new window with main settings and system services.
- Scroll down to view more options. Then, tap General management at the lower section.
A new window opens with relevant settings and features to manage.
- Tap Language and input from the given options.
The Language and input screen launches another set of items and features including keyboards, input assistance, speech and others.
- Tap On-screen keyboard under the Keyboards section to proceed.
The on-screen keyboard menu opens next.
In here you can see a list of available keyboard apps including the stock keyboard.
- To proceed with this demo, tap Samsung Keyboard under the Default Keyboard section.
A pop-up menu opens at the bottom section of the display.
- On the pop-up menu, tap the Gear icon next to Samsung Keyboard.
Doing so will let you access the Samsung Keyboard menu where you can find and manage relevant settings and keyboard features.
Tap Language and types to manage language and input settings on your tablet.
This is the menu to access in order to change the Samsung keyboard language.
Other settings you can alter in this menu are keyboard type and language switching method.
Simply tap to select the next settings you'd like to change.
- After making necessary changes, go back to the Samsung Keyboard main menu to select other features and settings you'd like to reconfigure.
Among other items include Smart typing, Style and layout, Swipe, touch and feedback, handwriting and others.
- Android 10
- Galaxy Tab S6
To restore the original settings on your Tab S6 Samsung Keyboard, you can use the Reset to default settings command.
All recent changes you’ve made to the Samsung Keyboard settings will then be erased and the default values are restored.
The reset keyboard command is listed at the lower section of the Samsung Keyboard menu.
Samsung Keyboard is set as the default on-screen keyboard for the Galaxy Tab S6 tablet. You can customize this to make it even more useful and convenient to use.
Actual settings and screens may vary depending on the device model, software version and service provider.
And that covers everything in this short tutorial.
To view more comprehensive tutorials and troubleshooting videos on different mobile devices, feel free to visit The Droid Guy channel on YouTube anytime.
Hope this helps!
- How to Change and Manage Galaxy S20 On-Screen Keyboard
- How to Change the Default Language on Galaxy S20
- 5 Best Keyboard Apps for Android