One of the advantages of owning an Android device is customization. If you’re into tweaking some low-level settings on your Galaxy S10, then you must unlock Developer Mode first. As the name suggests, the settings under Developer Mode is meant for use by developers only but with some guidance, even an average Android user can use them to improve some aspects of their Android such as Bluetooth audio quality. Under Developer Mode, you can also change some animation speed if you think that the default animation speed is a bit off for you. Developer Mode is hidden for a reason and tweaking some settings in it without knowing their full consequences may cause performance troubles for your device. We highly recommend that you only change developer settings if you know what you’re doing.
How to unlock Developer Mode on Galaxy S10 | easy steps to use Developer options
To unlock Developer Mode on Galaxy S10 is easy. Follow the steps below on how to do it:
- Open Settings app.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap About phone.
- Tap Software information.
- Find Build number and tap it seven times in quick succession.
- Input your PIN, password, or pattern if prompted.
- Afterwards, you’ll be redirected to the previous menu and a note will say “Developer mode has been turned on” to confirm.
- To check for Developer options now, go back to the main page of the Settings app, then scroll down to the bottom to see Developer options menu.
- That’s it! You can now start tweaking Developer options to enhance your Galaxy S10.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.