This tutorial will guide you how to fix your Samsung Galaxy M51 that won’t turn on. You will also learn the cause of the problem and why the device gets stuck on a black screen and won’t respond. Read on to learn more about it.
There are times when a smartphone just stops responding for no apparent reason. More often than not, they get stuck on a black screen, thus giving the impression that device would no longer power on. Such is the case with some owners of the Samsung Galaxy M51.
First solution: Try doing the Forced Restart
Most of the time, a phone that won’t turn on is due to a system crash. It’s when the system just stops responding for some reason. So as long as your phone doesn’t have any signs of physical or liquid damage, you should be able to make it respond again. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold Volume Down button and the Power key for at least 8 seconds. This will often force your phone to boot up.
2. Once the logo shows on the screen, release both keys and allow your phone to continue the boot process.
As far as fixing a phone that won’t turn on is concerned, doing the Forced Restart will often do the trick.
However, if your device continues to be unresponsive, then move on to the next solution.
Second solution: Charge your phone and do the Forced Restart
Sometimes this problem is just due to a drained battery that may have caused the firmware to crash before the device powered off. When it happens, it may not respond to the charger immediately, that’s why you have to give it a little more time to charge. But don’t worry, this problem is fixable. Try doing the following:
1. Plug the power adapter to a working wall outlet.
2. Connect the phone to it using the original charging cable. Regardless of whether the device shows the charging symbol or not, leave it connected to the charger for at least 10 minutes.
3. After that, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power key for 8 seconds or more, while the phone is still connected to the charger.
4. If the logo shows, then release both keys, but if not, then continue holding them a little longer.
In fixing a problem like this, you always have to look out for the logo to show on the screen. But after several attempts and your phone is still not responding, then that’s the time you have a technician check your Samsung Galaxy M51 for you.
We hope that we’ve been able to help you one way or the other.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!