In this post, we will show you how to fix your Samsung Galaxy A52 that won’t turn on or respond. There are a couple of procedures you need to do to see if you can fix the issue on your own or if you need a technician to fix it for you. Read on to learn more.
Most of the time, firmware issues are pretty minor and you can fix them by doing the most basic solution. But there are times when they can also be very annoying as they will make your device unresponsive. That seems to be the problem with some owners of the Galaxy A52.
Some reported that their devices just powered off and would no longer turn on, while others said the problem started after a minor update. As long as there are no visible signs of physical or liquid damage, this problem is fixable and you only need to do a couple of procedures to fix the problem or determine if you need a technician for it. Here’s what you should do:
First solution: Perform the Forced Restart
Most of the time, a phone that won’t turn on is just due to a firmware crash. It’s when Android just stops responding, leaving your device stuck on a certain screen or even on a black screen. Fortunately, it’s fixable and here’s what you have to do about it:
1. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power key for 10 seconds. This will trigger your device to boot up.
2. When the logo shows, release both keys and allow your phone to boot up successfully.
As long as you can make the logo show on the screen, it’s a sign that your phone is still capable of turning on. More often than not, this procedure is enough to fix your device. However, if this doesn’t fix the problem, move on to the next solution.
Second solution: Charge your phone and do the Forced Restart
If the first solution failed, then it’s possible that the battery is completely drained. While it’s not really a problem, there are times when the firmware crashes just before it runs out of juice. As a result, you’re dealing with a couple of issues that both leave your phone unresponsive. Here’s what you have to do about it:
1. Plug the power adapter to a working wall outlet.
2. Using the original cable, connect the Samsung Galaxy A52 to its charger. Regardless of whether the charging sign is showing or not, leave it connected to the charger for at least 10 minutes.
3. After that, try pressing and holding the volume down button and the power key for 10 seconds while it’s still connected to the charger.
4. If the logo shows, then release both keys, if not, continue holding them a little longer.
When it comes to fixing an Android smartphone that won’t turn on is concerned, these two procedures are enough to fix it. But if it doesn’t help, then it’s time you have the phone checked. These procedures are also enough to tell you if the problem is serious or not.
We hope that this simple tutorial can help you one way or another.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!