This post will help you pair and unpair Bluetooth devices on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. Read on for more detailed instructions.
With Bluetooth, you can connect your Galaxy phone or tablet to various types of devices that support the same Bluetooth technology.
All you have to do is to enable the Bluetooth feature on your Galaxy device and then start pairing with your preferred Bluetooth accessory.
Steps to Pair and Unpair Bluetooth on the Galaxy Tab S6
Time Needed : 5 minutes
The following steps are applicable to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 device. Available screens and settings may vary depending on the service provider and software version the device is running on.
Just refer to the visual representations or screenshots in case you're having trouble with screen navigation.
- To get started, access the Tab S6 home screen and then swipe up from the bottom of the display.
Doing so will launch the Apps viewer where built-in and third-party app shortcuts lined up.
- From the Apps viewer, tap the Settings icon.
On the next screen populates the Settings app's main menu items with basic and advanced features to manage.
- Tap Connections to access the tablet's internet settings.
On the next screen you will see wireless connectivity features and other relevant services.
- To access the tablet's Bluetooth menu, tap Bluetooth.
The next screen will display a list of Bluetooth devices within range.
Make sure that the Bluetooth switch is turned on for it to show the other devices.
- Then, locate and select the Bluetooth accessory that you'd like to pair with your Tab S6.
To proceed with this demo, let's choose the accessory listed under the Available devices section.
Tapping on the device’s name will instigate the pairing process.
- When the pairing pop-up menu shows up beneath the display, read the confirmation messages then tap OK to proceed.
If pairing is successful, the paired accessory will then be listed under the Paired devices section with the Connected for audio label under its name.
If it’s not, verify and ensure that the Bluetooth accessory is turned on and in discoverable mode.
At this point, you can already start syncing your tablet and route its audio functions straight to the paired Bluetooth speaker.
- To disconnect or unpair the Bluetooth accessory from your Galaxy Tab S6, just tap the gear icon next to the device's name and then tap the Unpair icon at the button.
The unpaired device will then be removed from the Paired devices section.
If it is still on, the Bluetooth device will appear beneath the Available devices category.
This denotes that you can pair it again with your tablet.
- Android 10
- Galaxy Tab S6
If you want to delete or unpair other Bluetooth devices from your Galaxy Tab S6, just repeat the same steps to access the Bluetooth devices menu.
Unpairing and then re-pairing of the Bluetooth device can also be deemed among other potential solutions to Bluetooth connectivity issues, particularly the ones attributed to a corrupted Bluetooth connection.
Another way to carry out Bluetooth pairing aside from Settings is through the Notification Panel.
Launching the notification panel will prompt you with different controls or shortcuts to the main features and functions of your device.
Connected Bluetooth devices such as earbuds and smart TV can be controlled using the built-in Media and Device panels on your Galaxy Tab S6.
To view additional pairing requirements, you may likewise have to consider checking on the Bluetooth device’s manual.
Hope this helps!
To view more comprehensive tutorials and troubleshooting videos on different mobile devices, feel free to visit The Droid Guy channel on YouTube anytime.
Hope this helps!
- How to pair Galaxy S20 with Bluetooth devices [Easy Steps]
- How to fix Galaxy S20 Bluetooth issues, pairing errors
- How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones or Wireless Speakers to Your TV or Computer