There may be times when we simply don’t want to get messages from someone. If you want to block incoming texts, MMS, or spam from a particular number, this short Galaxy Note10+ tutorial will guide you.
How to block incoming texts on Galaxy Note10+
This tutorial assumes that you’re using the default Samsung Messages app. To block a number from sending you texts, follow these steps:
- Open Samsung Messages app.
- Tap More options at the upper right (three dots).
- Tap Settings.
- Select Block numbers and messages.
- Block numbers.
- In this sub menu, you can either manually enter the number you want to block, select a number from your inbox, or select a number from your Contacts list. Use whichever option is available for you.
- Once you’re finished adding the number you want to block, simply go back to the previous screens.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.