Are you tired of getting emails from a particular person? If flagging the email as spam is simply not enough then you can can block messages from particular senders for good. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will show you how to block someone on Gmail messaging.
If you have any issues with your computer or Android device then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
How To Block Someone On Gmail Messaging
From the desktop
Posts you might like
- Go to Gmail.com then enter your email address or phone number and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- Open the email from the person you would like to block and click the three dots to the far right of the sender’s name.
- Click Block (Sender Name) from the list that drops down.
- Press Block to confirm.
- You will stop receiving emails from this person
To unblock the person
- Click the gear Settings icon on the top right of your inbox.
- Select Settings.
- Click Filters And Blocked Addresses.
- Click Unblock at the end of the row of the sender you wish to unblock.
From the Gmail app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- Open the message.
- In the top right of the message, tap More (three dots).
- Tap Block [sender].
Feel free to send us your questions, suggestions and problems you’ve encountered while using your Android phone or computer . We support every computing device that is available in the market today. And don’t worry, we won’t charge you a single penny for your questions. Contact us using this form. We read every message we receive but can’t guarantee a quick response. If we were able to help you, please help us spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.