People who have used the Reels feature may wonder where and how to find Reel drafts on Instagram. This feature is now becoming a part of the social media mainstream, so there is an importance to learning the basics, especially for influencers and avid Instagram users, such as finding where these reels are located.
Accessibility to entertainment is not something new in this day and age. Short videos pop up here and there to give interest to viewers of different ages. One of these is the platform given by the Instagram app, the Reels feature.
What is Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels are 15-60 second video clips that have the option to add music, have filters, include stickers, etc., that are added to Instagram’s huge array of video sharing. But would it be possible to draft reels before publishing them? Yes, it is possible to draft reels on instagram before posting them.
How to Create Reels on Instagram
Instagram reels come in handy, especially in sharing videos that you think are aesthetically pleasing or just to create beautiful reels to show to others. Through other people’s reels also we can see their creativity or just moments in their life.
Instagram reels can be made in the Reels Tab or by the Instagram Add Button. For your convenience, I’ve listed the steps below.
- To create new reels, simply tap the camera icon on the top right of the screen.
- Then you will be introduced to the “edit mode” of your reel. This consists of a button to add music from the Instagram music library, a button to change your duration, the speed of your reel, the layout, and the timer.
- To start recording, hold the circle in the middle of your screen. You can also add photos and videos from your phone’s gallery by clicking the + symbol.
- After recording you can choose either to publish the video c lip, draft reel, or discard it.
All the reels can be found in the reels tab of the app. You can also add externally recorded videos from your camera roll which is located on the bottom left corner.
How to Save Draft Reels on Instagram
At times, we don’t want to post a reel yet. Having a video clip save as draft is a great feature that the Instagram reel can offer.
- To save draft reel on Instagram, make a new reel then tap on the cross mark icon (X) on the top-left of the screen.
- This shows a pop-up, Discard Entire Video?
- Then tap on the Save Draft option.
Another way can also be accessing the sharing screen where you can crop the profile image, tag people, etc., then tap on the Save Draft option at the bottom of the app.
How to Find Reel Drafts on Instagram
Instagram Reel drafts are located in the reels tab, together with your uploaded reels.
- To find the reels section, proceed to the profile page of your Instagram account.
- The reels tab is located in the center. This only appears when you have posted a reels video or saved a reel draft.
- Tap the Drafts in which you can find draft reels.
How to Post Draft Reels on Instagram
Drafted reels would always have a time for it to be published for other people to see.
- To post draft videos on Instagram, proceed to your Instagram profile screen.
- Find the reels icon then go to the Draft section where all draft reels are compiled.
- Choose and tap on the desired draft reel to publish.
- This moves you to the share screen.
- Tap on the Share button on the bottom of the app which publishes your previously saved reel draft.
How to Delete Draft Reels on Instagram
Some drafted reels just need to go. These drafts become unnecessary, take up space, and just become an eyesore in the reels draft tab. These need to be removed to give space to new reels and also to help track reels needed for use.
- To delete a reel draft, proceed to the Drafts folder which shows the Reels Drafts.
- Tap on the Select option at the top-right of the app. This then lets you select the reel or reels draft you want to delete.
- Tap Discard which then permanently removes these draft saved reels.
How to Edit Draft Reels on Instagram
Some drafts might need upgrades or need to be polished. An editing option is also offered even for your draft reels.
- To edit the Instagram reel draft, proceed to the Drafts tab and choose the draft reel you want to edit.
- After choosing, tap on the Edit option on the upper right of the app which then moves you to the Edit form for your draft. All editing options are located in the upper part of the screen. The music, text, stickers, etc., of the reel draft saved, can be edited in this area.
- Click on the Next option on the bottom left of the screen, which moves you back to the share screen (Write captions, share to publish, save as draft, etc.).
How to Save Instagram Reels to Camera Roll
Reels Videos can also be saved in ones’ camera roll for connectionless viewing.
- To save reels to your own respective camera roll, tap on the Edit option. This then redirects to a selection of editing tools.
- Tap on the download button (down arrow icon) then this draft reel video would be successfully saved to your device or camera roll.
Audio added from the Instagram music library won’t be saved after downloading your reel.
OTHER INTERESTING ARTICLES YOU MAY LIKE:
- How To Fix “Failed To Add New Steam Library Folder” Error 
- How To Fix Facebook “Something Went Wrong” Error | 2022
- How To Fix DHCP Lookup Failed Error In Windows 11 | Updated 
- How To Reset Graphics Card To Fix Display Issues | Windows 11 | 2022
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos and tutorials.