The large AMOLED screen on your Galaxy Note10+ is ideal for multitasking. This means that you can open two apps at the same time on your screen and use them normally in a split screen setup. And in order to easily launch the apps, you can use a very handy feature called App Pair. This short guide will walk you through how to use App Pair on your Galaxy Note10+.
How to use App Pair on Galaxy Note10+ | set apps for faster multitasking
Using App Pair feature on your Galaxy Note10+ is easy. Below are the steps to activate it:
- Ensure Edge Panels is active. If you turned this off, you can turn it back on under Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Toggle on Edge Panels.
- Swipe the right side of your screen to access your Edge Panel and tap on the + icon. The Edge panel is located on the lower right side by default.
- Tap on Create App pair.
- Select 2 apps you wish to pair. The first app will appear at the top and the second app will appear at the bottom when opened in split screen view.
- Tap Switch if you wish to change the ordering in the split screen view.
- Tap on Done to confirm the App pair.
- Launch your Edge Panel to see the newly paired Apps. Tap on it to start your multi-viewing experience.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.