Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Reboots Automatically
Many users reported there were instances their tablet rebooted automatically. While it’s not a common problem, there are quite a handful of users who reported having to experience this issue. According to them it happened just out of the blue without apparent triggers or errors.
The following procedure will fix reboot problems in your tablet but it also includes issues like incomplete boot-up, etc.
- Physically inspect to see if there are damages in your tablet. There were reports that even short drop may result to reboot problems in Galaxy tablets; meaning they’re so delicate inside.
- If there are indeed physical damages, schedule an appointment with an authorized Samsung service technician to have it checked. If there’s no damage, proceed with procedures below.
- Perform a soft reset first: press and hold the Power button and release it once the screen turns off.
- If the boot up is interrupted or incomplete, check the temperature of your device for possible overheating. Rest your hand at the bottom of the tablet and feel the temperature. If it’s hot (or unusually hot), let it rest for 30 minutes without turning it on. If the temperature’s fine, proceed with the following step.
- Charge your tablet and turn it on again; the battery may have been drained without you knowing it. Also, while charging, check if all indicators are showing to see if your battery or your charger have problems as well.
The point of these troubleshooting steps is to know the underlying cause why your tablet reboots all by itself.