In this post, we will show you how to use the Rythm music bot in Discord. As the most popular Groovy is already offline at the end of August due to the cease and desist letter sent by Youtube, it is expected that more players will be using Rythm bot as an alternative. If you are someone who loves to listen to your favorite music while playing or chatting with friends, continue reading to learn more about this feature.
Two ways to play music in Discord
With Discord, you can play music in two different ways. You can either play your favorite music using your mic or add a Discord music bot to your server. These music bots allow users to share music to all the members in the server at the same time. The songs can be from different sources such as Spotify, Youtube, Soundcloud and other different sources.
How to add Rythm music bot in Discord
Rythm is one of the music bots that you can choose in Discord. Reportedly used by over 16 million servers, it is considered as one of the largest bots in the gaming platform. Like most other music bots, this Discord bot is free to install. However, users have the option to buy a Rythm premium plan to enjoy additional features when playing music with friends. Check the guide below on how to add Rythm bot in your voice server today and start listening to your favorite music.
- Open your web browser and access the Rythm bot website.
- Select Invite the bot and then you will be routed to the Discord page.
- If you are not automatically logged in yet, sign in using your Discord credentials.
- Authorize Rythm bot to access your account.
- Select the server where you want to add the Rythm bot. You can also select individual permission on the selected voice channel.
- Click Authorize next. A message will appear on the screen confirming that the Rythm bot has been added successfully to the server.
How to begin using Rythm bot in Discord
Now that you have successfully added the music bot in Discord server, you can begin to use Rythm to listen to your favorite songs with a group of friends. Refer to the steps provided on how to do it:
- Select which of the voice servers you want to share your music with.
- In the voice channel selected, type the command !play with the title of the song you want to listen to with your friends.
Basic Rythm commands
Take note that the default prefix of Rythm is !. Here are some of the common commands that you can apply when using Rythm today and start listening to music in Discord:
- !join – command the Rythm bot to be added in the voice channel you are in
- !play – play the song with the title you want to play or the URL
- !playtop – add another song on top of the queue
- !playskip – skip the song currently playing and proceeds with the next one available on the queue
- !search – look for a song in Spotify or other sources supported by Rythm and provides the top results
- !np – reflects the current song being played
- !remove – eliminate a song from the queue
- !lyrics – provides the lyrics for the song currently on
- !resume – resumes pause music
OTHER INTERESTING ARTICLES:
- How To Delete Your Netflix Account In 2021 | NEW Complete Guide
- How To Fix Steam Too Many Login Failures Error | NEW 2021
- How To Fix Bluestacks Device Not Compatible Error | NEW 2021
- How To Fix Steam Image Failed To Upload Error | NEW 2021
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos and tutorials.