Epic Games has intentionally refused to make their hit game Fortnite available in Google Play Store so if you want to play this game, there’s a slightly different way to do it. Don’t worry though as there’s an easy way to safely install Fortnite to your Galaxy Note10. The official way to get Fortnite to your Galaxy device is by going Epic Games website. This should be the only way for you.
DO NOT visit other websites that offer APKs or installers for this game, as that is most likely unsafe. Due to its popularity, hackers use the game to infect Android devices with malware. They can modify the original Fortnite APK and install backdoor so they can add more malware later on, steal your personal information, force ad pop-ups, or hijack your phone. To be on the safe mode, make sure that follow our instructions below to avoid having problems.
How to safely install Fortnite on Galaxy Note10
You need to use a web browser on your Galaxy Note10 in order to go to Epic Games website. Once you’re in the site, you just have to follow a set of instructions and you’re good to go.
Below are the easy steps to start downloading Fortnite on your Galaxy Note10:
- Open a web browser like Google Chrome and go to Fortnite.com. You will be redirected to Epic Games website.
- On Epic Games website, tap on PLAY FREE NOW.
- Then, tap on SAMSUNG.
- Download the installer.
- Tap on Install and Open.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, tap OPEN.
- Wait until the download is finished.
- After the download, open the game by tapping on LAUNCH.
- If there’s a patch that needs to be installed at this time, your device should download it. again, wait for it to finish.
- In order to start playing, the last step you want to do is to create an account if you don’t have one. Otherwise, sign in. That’s it! Enjoy playing Fortnite on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Suggested readings: How to add watermark on Galaxy S10 photos
Having Issues with your phone? Feel free to contact us using this form. We’ll try to help. We also create videos for those wanting to follow visual instructions. Visit our Youtube page for troubleshooting.