If you plan on using your Galaxy Watch Active but don’t want to be disturbed by notifications and alarms, you can do so by enabling Good Night Mode. You can either use your mobile device for this one, or enable Good Night Mode within the watch itself.
How to use Good Night Mode on Galaxy Watch Active
Below are the two ways to use Good Night Mode on your watch. Here’s how it’s done:
Method 1: Use Good Night Mode on Galaxy Watch Active with Galaxy Wearable app
This is the first way to set Good Night Mode up. Follow the steps below on how to do this:
- Open Galaxy Wearable app.
- Tap Advanced.
- Toggle on the Good Night Mode.
- That’s it! If you check your Galaxy Watch Active right now, the Good Night Mode icon should now be visible.
Method 2: Use Good Night Mode on Galaxy Watch Active within the watch
If you have no mobile device that’s paired with your watch, or if you want to enable Good Night Mode within the watch, follow these steps:
- Activate the screen by pressing the Home button (the one at the bottom ).
- If the screen is already activated, swipe down from the top.
- Tap the Good Night Mode button.
- You should see that the Good Night Mode is now on. You can turn it off by tapping on Turn off button.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook page.