Having confidential and personal information stored in your device, then the best thing that you should do is to secure it by adding security measures like PIN, PASSWORD, PATTERN, etc. in your device. Having these, it could be difficult for anyone trying to get those information. In this article, we will give you detailed steps on how to set up a secured screen for your Galaxy S10 Plus.
But before anything else, if you have another issue with your phone, drop by our troubleshooting page as we have already addressed hundreds of issues reported by the owners. Odds are that there are already existing solutions on our website or at least, there are similar problems we already fixed. So, try to find ones that are similar or related to your problem. If you need further assistance, however, feel free to contact us by filling up our Android issues questionnaire.
Guide for Adding Security on your Galaxy S10 plus
- Make sure you’re in the Home Screen.
- Slide down the notification panel.
- Tap the ‘gear’ icon on the upper-right of the screen, just below the front camera.
- Then, tap Biometrics and Security.
- At the very top, there are two options that you can see:
- Face Recognition (unlock using your face, make sure to enable ‘face unlock’ and ‘face recognition’.)
- Fingerprints (unlock using your fingerprints, make sure to add fingerprints either left or right, and enable ‘fingerprints unlock’
Note: You can choose either of these two, it up to you. But, you can also setup and use both security.
- Now, if you want the classic security options, then scroll down.
- At the very bottom, you will see ‘Looking for something else’ tab.
- Tap ‘Screen Lock Type’, then choose what type of lock you want to use (PIN, PATTERN, PASSWORD).
- Once you’re done. Lock your screen and try your newly setup screen security.
That’s it! You can now have a peace of mind and any important information stored in your device is safe. We hope this article is helpful. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
- How to Clear App Cache and Data on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- How to Change Wallpaper and Theme on your Galaxy S10 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus shows “Email has stopped” error