The first time you get your new device, you will be prompted to enter your account credentials or do it later. Assuming that there is no google account yet on your device, using the Gmail service will not be possible. Learn how to set up Gmail on Samsung Galaxy A10 by reading further.
Setting up the Gmail on your Galaxy A10 correctly is an essential thing to do. Doing so allows easy email retrieval and getting important updates on your Gmail account, especially if it is being used as your main account.
Using apps that require Google accounts might also ask for your Gmail credentials. If you have a Gmail already entered on the device, you don’t need to go through the hassle of setting it up like the first time. It will just ask you if you want to sign using the existing Gmail saved on the device.
Aside from that, if you have set up Gmail on Samsung Galaxy A10, you can access all your emails on your smartphone without the need to log into a PC. You can also easily send replies to important emails using your Galaxy A10.
Posts you might like
Let us know the step-by-step procedure on how you can successfully set up a Gmail account on your Samsung Galaxy A10 by following the given information below.
- Open the Apps screen and look for the Google folder. If it is not sorted, just look directly for the Gmail App.
- Tap on the Gmail app. It should open a Welcome message, indicating that you have not set up a Gmail yet.
- You have the option to Skip or continue reading the welcome message. If you are familiar with how Gmail works, you may skip it.
- Tap on Add an email address. Or you can hit Take me to Gmail option.
- Select Google if you have an existing Gmail account.
- Enter your credentials. Make sure that you have entered the correct information.
- Once you have entered the information, just click on Next and you should be good from there.
Want to delete a google account on your Samsung Galaxy A10? Learn how to do it easily by clicking here. If you want to explore more tutorials and troubleshooting videos, our Youtube channel is open anytime. Feel free to visit it and don’t forget to like the videos and subscribe to our channel. Thank you.