There are quite a number of ways to send contacts but one of the most convenient is thru Bluetooth. In this short tutorial, we’ll show you the steps to send a contact using Bluetooth on Galaxy S10.
How to send contact via Bluetooth on Samsung Galaxy S10
To begin sending contact details via Bluetooth, you want to make sure that the both devices (sender and receiver) have Bluetooth function enabled.
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Tap Contacts.
- Select a contact.
- Tap Share located at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Now, select the desired file:
- Vcard (VCF file)
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the device name on the list. But prior to that, be sure that the other device name is showing in the list.
- If Bluetooth pairing request is showing, tap Pair. (Remember, Bluetooth pairing request must be accepted on recipient’s device. The receiving party must also accept the file you’re trying to send to successfully complete the task.)
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.