The OontZ Angle 3 no Bluetooth connection problem prevents you from playing any music on the speaker. This can be caused by several factors such as low battery power, device not paired, or device not within range. You need to do several troubleshooting steps to fix this.
The OontZ Angle 3 3rd Gen is a budget friendly Bluetooth speaker that’s consistently a best seller due to its amazing performance. This device is designed by Cambridge Sound Works to bring the best sound quality. Some of its key features include a louder volume thanks to its 10 watt power amp, 14 hour battery charge, water resistant body, and a 100 foot Bluetooth range just to name a few.
- Crystal Clear Distortion-Free Sound
- Hands Free Personal Speaker Phone
- Connects quickly over Bluetooth to your iPhone, Smartphone, and Tablet
- 10 watts of peak output power
- IPX5 Certified Water Resistant
- Just over 9 ounces
- 5.25 Inches long 2.6 inches high and 2.8 inches wide
- Plays up to 14 hours on a full charge
- Built in mic
What to do when your OontZ Angle 3 has no connection to a Bluetooth device
One common problem that you might encounter with your OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth speaker is when it does not connect to a Bluetooth device. This can be an annoying issue especially if you want to play your favorite music from your phone. Here are the troubleshooting steps you need to do to fix the problem.
Method 1: Perform a factory reset to fix no Bluetooth connection on OontZ Angle 3
A factory reset or hard reset will wipe out data on this Bluetooth speaker and bring it back to its default settings. This is a useful troubleshooting step to do when you are experiencing problems with the device such as when you can’t make a Bluetooth connection or when there are charging problems.
Time needed: 1 minute.
Reset the speaker to default factory settings
- Remove the Micro USB charging cable and 3.5mm Audio Cable, if connected.
This ensures that the device will not be charging.
- Press and hold down the Power and Volume up Button for 2 seconds, then release.
This will reset the speaker to its default factory settings.
- Turn on the device.
You can do this by pressing on the power button.
After performing these steps try checking if it can pair to a Bluetooth device.
Method 2: Pair the Bluetooth device
There are times when the speaker won’t connect to your phone because it is paired to another device. To fix this you will need to pair the speaker again.
- Turn ON your OontZ Angle 3.
- Press and hold down the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds
- When the blue light will begin flashing the OontZ Angle 3 is ready to pair and connect.
Method 3: Charge the speaker
One reason why there is no Bluetooth connection is if the battery of the speaker has been drained of charge. To fix this problem all you need to do is to charge the speaker.
- Pull down the rubber flap from the top to access the charging port.
- Insert the smaller end of the Micro USB charging cord into the charging port.
- Insert the larger end of the Micro USB charging cord to a USB wall charger with an output of at least 1.0A and not greater than 2.0A.
When the speaker has been charged try to check if the Bluetooth problem still occurs.
Method 4: Device is not in range
To ensure the optimum listening experience using this Bluetooth speaker, the device it is connecting to should not be more than 100 feet away. This range will decrease if there are a lot of obstructions or signal interferences such as walls or radios between both devices.
Try placing the speaker and the device it is connecting to side by side then check if the problem still occurs.
Having battery connection issues on your Bluetooth speaker can be a frustrating experience. Hopefully, this solution will help you fix the problem.
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos.