This short guide will show you how to delete your text messages on your Galaxy S10. If you’re new to Android, be sure to follow the steps below to do it.
How to delete Messages on Samsung Galaxy S10
Follow the steps below to start deleting your texts:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open Messages app.
- If prompted to change the default SMS app, tap Yes to confirm.
- Tap Menu icon located at the upper-right corner.
- Tap Edit.
- Select the messages you want to erase. If you want to delete all messages, tap All at the upper left.
- To delete all messages, tap All located at the upper-left corner.
- Tap the Trashcan icon located at the bottom-right corner.
- To confirm, tap Delete. If you want, you can also check Block numbers to prevent a selected number to send texts in the future.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.