Adding more fingerprints on the Galaxy Note10+ is as easy as setting up the first one. If you need additional fingerprints to unlock your Galaxy Note10+, follow this post.
How to add additional fingerprints on Galaxy Note10+
If you’ve already set up fingerprint recognition to unlock your Galaxy Note10+ but need more fingerprints as an additional option, the steps below should help. Adding up to 3 more fingers is possible.
Prior to begin the setup, make sure that:
- your hands, especially the fingers you want to to add, are clean of dust, moisture, dirt, oil, lotion, dyes, etc.
- you have your screen unlock option (PIN, Pattern, or Pattern) ready.
Below are the steps on how to add additional fingerprints on Galaxy Note10+:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Lock screen.
- From the ‘Looking for something else?’ section, tap Fingerprints. If prompted, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- Tap Add fingerprint. If prompted, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- Follow the on-screen tutorial to scan your fingerprint. Repeat this step as necessary until the process is complete.
- Tap DONE (lower-right).
- That’s it! You’ve now registered another fingerprint. If you want to add more, just repeat Steps 1-8.
If you are one of the users who encounters a problem with your device, let us know. We offer solutions for Android-related problems for free so if you have an issue with your Android device, simply fill in the short questionnaire in this link and we will try to publish our answers in the next posts. We cannot guarantee a quick response so if your issue is time sensitive, please find another way to resolve your problem.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Google+ pages.