You can add up to 4 more fingerprints on your Galaxy S10. If you’ve already set up fingerprint recognition but want to register more fingerprints, perhaps of a family member or partner, then all you need to do is to follow the instructions below. It’s easy to do and won’t take a few minutes to perform.
How to add more fingerprints on Galaxy S10
Below are the steps to add more fingerprints:
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Open Settings app.
- Tap Lock screen.
- From the ‘Looking for something else?’ section, tap Fingerprints. If prompted, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- Tap Add fingerprint. If prompted, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
- Follow the on-screen tutorial to scan your fingerprint. Repeat this step as necessary until the process is complete.
- Tap DONE (lower-right).
- That’s it! You’ve now registered another fingerprint. If you want to add more, just repeat Steps 1-8.
If you find this post helpful, please help us by spreading the word to your friends. TheDroidGuy has social network presence as well so you may want to interact with our community in our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Posts you might like