In this post, we will show you how to enable the Developer Options on your Galaxy A51. It is hidden out of the box as there are settings that might mess up your phone’s performance if changed or enabled. Continue reading to learn more about it.
There are certain settings that are hidden because they can greatly affect the performance of your phone if you unknowingly enable or change them. They are tucked away under Developer Options, which you can access once you enable it.
By default, the last option in the Settings menu is About phone. However, if the Developer Options is enabled, you’ll be able to find it beneath About phone. So if you don’t know how to enable it, follow these simple steps.
Enabling Developer Options
1. To begin, launch the app drawer. Look for the Settings app, and tap on it.
2. Scroll all the way down to find About phone, once found tap on it.
3. Look for Software information, and tap on it.
4. What you’re looking for on this screen is the Build number. Tap on it seven times in a row to enable the Developer Options.
5. You will be prompted to enter your security lock. Once you’ve done that, the Developer Options will be made available to you.
6. So go back to the Settings main screen, and then scroll all the way down. It should already be visible beneath ‘About phone’. Tap on it to view the settings.
7. You can now change the Settings you want to change, or enable some features you like. After doing that and if you want to hide it again, you simply have to toggle the switch and it will disappear from the Settings page.
We hope that this simple tutorial can be helpful.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!
- How to Factory Reset A Samsung Galaxy A51
- How To Reset Camera on Samsung Galaxy A51
- How To Enter Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy A51