Wondering how to stop notifications from popping up on your Samsung tablet? If that’s so, then this post is for you. Read on to learn how to disable or enable app notifications on the Galaxy Tab S6.
Notifications typically consist of short messages that pop up on a mobile device. These messages are programmed to be sent at any time.
While some people deemed notifications important, getting multiple of these pop-ups can eventually result in some sort of annoyance. Fortunately, there’s a way for users to halt these pop-ups.
In case you need help configuring the settings to disable or enable notification pop-ups when using an app on the Galaxy Tab S6, you can refer to these steps.
Easy Steps to Enable App Notifications on your Galaxy Tab S6
Time Needed : 5 minutes
The following steps will walk you through turning the Galaxy Tab S6 app notifications off or on. Visual representations in the form of screenshots are also provided to further assist those who are still familiarizing the Android platform.
- To get started, access the Apps viewer by swiping up from the bottom of the Home screen.
Different app icons will populate the next display.
- To continue, locate and then tap the Settings icon.
Doing so will launch the main settings menu of the device.
- On the Settings menu, scroll down to view more options and then tap Apps.
Another screen opens with a list of all apps installed on the device. Built-in apps are also included.
- On the next screen, scroll to locate the app that you'd like to enable or disable notifications on.
To continue with this demo, let's use Chrome app as an example.
So let's go and tap Chrome to proceed.
- To allow notification pop-ups when using the Chrome app, tap to turn on the switch next to show notifications.
App-related notifications will then be enabled and permitted to show up on your device when using Chrome.
- To stop or hinder these notifications, just tap to disable the show notifications switch again.
Notifications from this app are then blocked.
- Android 10
- Galaxy Tab S6
You can also enable or disable some switches to make necessary adjustments as to what type of notifications are allowed to show up when using the app.
Just toggle the switch next to each type of notification to manage.
To disable or enable notifications on other apps, just locate the app from the Apps menu and then repeat the same steps.
And that’s it!
Applying these settings may usually come in handy while having a video call, editing files, or any other activities wherein disturbances seem to be unacceptable. There’s nothing to worry though because you can always restore the previous settings and re-enable app notifications on your device.
Hope this helps.
Please visit our YouTube channel to view more comprehensive tutorials and troubleshooting videos on different mobile devices.
- How To Fix Google Pixel 3 Not Getting Notifications
- Samsung Galaxy Watch not receiving notifications from phone anymore
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy A9 App Notification Not Working