In this post, we will guide you how to turn on developer options on your Samsung Galaxy A72 and understand the reason why it’s hidden by default. You’ll also learn how to locate it and how to disable it back after you’ve tried some settings. So continue reading as we may be able to help.
There are several settings in your phone that are hidden by default. It’s because they are not that important to the majority of users. Aside from that, only developers can understand most of the settings, although there are some options that can also help improve your phone’s performance.
The Developer Options are hidden by default as some of them may affect your phone’s overall performance and responsiveness when enabled or changed. You have to enable it before you can access them, and that’s what we’re going to show you here.
Turn On Developer Options on Galaxy A72
By default, the last option in the Settings menu is About phone. However, if the Developer Options is enabled, you’ll be able to find it beneath ‘About phone’. So if you don’t know how to enable it, follow these simple steps.
1. To begin, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the app drawer.
2. Look for the Settings app, and tap on it.
3. Scroll all the way down to find About phone, once found tap on it.
4. Look for Software information, and tap on it.
5. What you’re looking for on this screen is the Build number. Tap on it seven times in a row to enable the Developer Options.
6. You will be prompted to enter your security lock. Once you’ve done that, the Developer Options will be made available to you.
7. So go back to the Settings main screen, and then scroll all the way down. The Developer Options should already be beneath ‘About phone’. Tap on it to view the settings.
You can now change the Settings you want to change, or enable some features you like. After doing that and if you want to hide Developer Options again, you simply have to toggle the switch and it will disappear from the Settings page.
We hope that this simple tutorial video can be helpful in any way.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!