In this troubleshooting guide, we will show you what to do with Soulworker stuck on loading screen or won’t continue to load the interface. Most of the time, such a problem is pretty minor and can be fixed by doing basic troubleshooting procedures. Continue reading to learn more.
When a game gets stuck on a certain screen, it’s a sign that some issues have occurred in your computer or the game itself. Therefore, you will have to troubleshoot both to know what the reason is.
Games nowadays are being updated regularly so that they will work properly. However, issues still occur every now and then. Most of the time, those issues are more of an annoyance than a problem. Needless to say, you’ll be able to fix them by doing some basic troubleshooting procedures. If you’re one of the gamers bugged by this issue, here’s what you should do:
Fix #1: Force stop Soulworker and open it again
Most of the time, when a game gets stuck before it can properly load up, it will stop responding and affect your computer’s processes. As a result, you won’t be able to close it properly. So what you have to do is to force stop it using the task manager. Here’s how:
- Press the CTRL, ALT and Delete keys at the same time.
- Click on Task Manager to open it.
- Look for Soulworker, click on it and then click the End task button at the lower-left corner of the window.
Once the game is closed, open it again and see it continues to load up.
Fix #2: Restart your PC
Sometimes, apps crash or stop working if there’s a minor technical issue with your computer. So if restarting the game won’t work, then rebooting the PC might just fix the problem, especially if there are other apps that also crash.
- To restart your computer, click the Windows icon.
- Select Power, and then choose Restart.
Wait until the reboot is finished and then try to run Soulworker again. If this doesn’t fix the problem, move on to the next solution.
Fix #3: Verify the integrity of game files
There are times when some of the game files get corrupted and the system can no longer read them properly. It might be the reason why Soulworker gets stuck on the loading screen so you need to verify the integrity of the game files. The Steam client will scan and replace them if necessary. Here’s how it’s done:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab, right-click on Soulworker and click Properties.
- Navigate to Local Files and then click Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait until the verification is finished.
Once the process is done, open the game again and see if the problem is fixed.
Fix #4: Uninstall Soulworker and reinstall it
After doing the previous solutions and Soulworker is still not able to continue loading, then it’s possible that the problem is with the game itself. What you have to do next is to uninstall it from your PC to remove all of its installation files. After doing so, download a fresh copy from Steam and have it reinstalled. Here’s how:
- Launch the Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library tab and right-click on Soulworker.
- Hover over Manage, and click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall one more time to remove the game from your computer.
Once the game is removed successfully from your PC, restart it before you reinstall Soulworker.
This should fix Soulworker stuck on the loading screen. We hope that we’ve been able to help you.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!
- How To Fix War Thunder That Stops Responding On Steam
- How To Fix Destiny 2 Stuck On The Loading Screen
- How To Fix Warframe That Keeps Crashing On Steam