The #Samsung #Galaxy #A7 is a premium smartphone that looks like a flagship model but isn’t. While the phone certainly has impressive features and has a higher price tag when compared to the other mid range smartphones in the market it still can’t match the performance of the higher end flagship phones of the company. Although this is a reliable device there are instances when certain issues can occur which we will be addressing today. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series we will tackle the Galaxy A7 Google Play Store stops downloading app updates and other related problems.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy A7 or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
If you would like to browse the previous parts in this series then check out this link.
A7 Google Play Store Stops Downloading App Updates
Problem: Hi. I have a Samsung A7 . It worked fine until they upgraded to the nougat. Now every time it there is an upgrade my Play Store stops downloading. I’ve done all the steps that I’ve read on here and everywhere else clear the cache and the data everything the exception of restoring my phone. And it never fixes it but eventually and a day maybe two it starts working again. I just did an update about earlier this morning and my Play Store is not downloading. Just says pending or downloading. Do you have any idea why and how to fix it? Also while I’m here I have been trying to connect my phone to a computer to transfer my photos so I can restore my phone but it says that the software is not there and we can’t figure out how to download it. Any advice?
Solution: The first thing you will want to do in this case is to make sure that the problem is not caused by the Internet connection. You should try connecting your phone to a different Wi-Fi network then check if the issue still occurs. If the issue is not caused by the connection then proceed with the troubleshooting steps listed below.
- Check if the issue is caused by a glitching Google Play Store app by clearing the cache and data of this app from the application manager.
- Are you using a VPN connection? If you are then try disabling the VPN service first as this might be causing the problem.
- Make sure the time and date settings of the phone is set to automatically get from the network.
- Check if an app you installed is causing the problem by starting the phone in Safe Mode. If the problem does not occur in this mode then you will have to find out what app is causing this and uninstall it.
- Backup your phone data then do a factory reset.
A7 Messages App Has Stopped Working
Problem: Hi My messages app has stopped working. If I try and open it a blank screen appears for a split second and then it says “messages keeps stopping”. I’ve tried a reboot but I am really stuck?
Solution: The best way to fix this problem is to clear the cache and data of the messaging app from the application manager. This will usually fix the issue and if it doesn’t then I recommend that you backup your phone data then do a factory reset.
A7 Email App Not Connecting To Email Server
Problem: My samsung galaxy A7 email app will not update my emails, it says unable to connect to email server , I have deleted all updates and restored them but still says unable to connect to email server. Any ideas please.
Solution: You will want to make sure that your phone is connected to a strong and stable Wi-Fi network. To check if the issue is connection related then try connecting the phone to a different Wi-Fi network. If the issue still persists then proceed with the troubleshooting steps listed below.
- Clear the cache and data of the email app from the application manager. You will have to setup your email again after this step.
- Check if the problem occurs when the phone is started in Safe Mode. If it doesn’t then it could be caused by an app you downloaded. Find out what app this is and uninstall it.
- Check if you are able to access your email from a computer browser. If you are unable to then the service may be down or there might be something wrong with your account.
- Backup your phone data then do a factory reset.
A7 Email App LOading Messages Error
Problem: Problem; when trying to answer or forward an email that has any kind of attachments, even very small ones, it will not send, but has a stuck message saying ‘Loading messages’. If I use the back button to stop that process, save the email as a draft, open the email again from the drafts folder, then it will send it. It works, but is six steps rather than one. Very frustrating!
Solution: This problem is most likely caused by a glitch in the email app. I suggest that you clear the cache and data of this app from the application manager. Once this is done you will have to setup your email account again.