In this post, we will show you what to do if your Oppo Find X2 Pro won’t turn on. You will also learn the most effective solution in fixing smartphones that are frozen or would no longer respond. Read on to learn more.
Most of the time, when a smartphone powers off and would no longer turn on after that, the problem can be pretty minor, provided that there are no visible signs of physical or liquid damage. So if such a problem occurred without apparent reason or cause, chances are you will be able to fix it on your own. With that being said, here’s what you should do about it:
First solution: Force restart your phone
The first thing that you have to do if your Oppo Find X2 Pro won’t turn on is the forced restart. It’s a simulated battery removal that has been proven to be very effective in fixing issues like this.
- To do so, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power key for 10 seconds.
- When the logo shows, release both keys and wait until the device finishes the reboot.
If you’re able to make the logo show, it’s a sign that the problem is fixed and it could have been due to a firmware crash. Such a problem may occur every now and then, but at least you now know what to do if it happens again.
However, if your Find X2 Pro is still stuck on the black screen and won’t turn on even after doing the first solution, then try the next one.
Second solution: Charge your phone and do the Forced Restart
It is always possible that the cause of the problem is just a drained battery. While it’s not really a serious issue, there are times when the firmware crashes just before the phone runs out of juice. When that happens, you’ll be dealing with a couple of minor issues that both cause the phone to become unresponsive. But don’t worry, it’s fixable, and here’s what you need to do:
- Plug the power adapter to a working wall outlet.
- Using the original cable, connect your phone to the charger.
- Regardless of whether the charging sign shows or not, leave the phone connected to the charger for at least 10 minutes.
- After that and while the device is still connected to the charger, press and hold the volume down button and the power key for 10 seconds.
- If the logo shows, release both keys and wait until the boot process is finished.
These procedures should be enough to fix a problem like this. However, if still your Oppo Find X2 Pro won’t turn on after this, then maybe the problem is with the hardware. You may need to have it checked.
We hope that this troubleshooting guide can help you.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel.