Fall Guys is competitive but it’s more fun if you add your friends to your game. If you don’t know how to invite or add your friends on PS4 or PC, this guide should help.
How to invite and add Fall Guys friends on PS4
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
If you’re playing Fall Guys on the PS4, follow these steps to add or invite your friends to play with you:
Make sure that you are in the Main menu.
Sometimes you might have to wait a little longer before the game takes you to the Main menu.
On your controller, press the Triangle button.
And then wait for your friends to accept the invite.
Once your friends have accepted the invites, their characters should be shown next to you.
You will be at the center.
- Fall Guys game
How to invite and add Fall Guys friends on PC
Although a significant number of Fall Guys fans are on PS4, there is also a huge following of the game on Steam or PC. If you are playing on PC, these are the steps to add your friends on Fall Guys:
- Make sure that you are in the Main menu.
- Press the P button on your keyboard.
- Wait for your friends to accept the invite.
- Once your friends have accepted the invites, their character should be shown next to you.
How to create a party on Fall Guys
Players who are on PS4 can create their own squad by enabling party chat through a separate party through the PlayStation network. Party chat is disabled by default in the game so you’ll have to manually enable it.
Here’s how to create a Fall Guys party on PS4:
- Go to the PS4 Home screen.
- Scroll up and navigate to Party.
- Select Create Party.
- Create a party name, select a party limit and check the box next to Make This Party Private (if you want to keep your party private).
- Select Create Party.
- Choose your friends that you’d like to join your party.-Select Invite.
How many players are supported in a squad on Fall Guys?
At this time, only 4 players are allowed in a squad. If you have more than 4 friends, you’ll have to tell them to create a separate party.
Sometimes, the friends that you’ve added to your squad may not pop out right away in the main menu beside you. This is normal at this time as the matchmaking server sometimes suffer from over-capacity issue. All you have to do is to simply wait or try to add your friends again to join your squad.
- How To Fix Call Of Duty Warzone Crashing Issues On PC | NEW 2020!
- How To Check For Intel GPU Drivers | NEW & UPDATED 2020!
- How To Fix Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Crashing To Desktop
- How To Fix COD Modern Warfare Dev Error 6065 | PC | NEW 2020!
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos and tutorials.