The #Samsung #Galaxy #Note9 is one of the best mobile devices to use when sending and receiving text messages due to the fact that the phone has a large 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display. There are however instances when you try to compose a text message the phone seems to change the word you are typing. The reason behind this is that you have the autocorrect feature of the phone turned on. Just turn this feature off so that whatever you are typing is not automatically changed.
How To Turn Off Autocorrect On Galaxy Note 9
- Open Settings in the app tray or by tapping the gear-shaped settings icon in the pulldown bar
- Find and select General Management
- Tap on Language & input and choose on-screen keyboard
- Select Samsung Keyboard (or whatever keyboard you use)
- Next, tap on Smart Typing
- Uncheck Predictive Text (autocorrect)