You can get a refund on Origin games if you have a problem with it. You just have to fill up the refund request form and within 10 days you will get your money back. Take note that there are conditions that must first be met.
Origin is one of the popular digital games distribution platforms that mostly caters to Electronic Arts gaming titles. The PC client of Origin allows users to easily manage their gaming titles such as purchasing, installing, and updating games. If you are a fan of the Sims of Mass Effect then getting this on the Origin Store will provide you with additional benefits.
Getting a full refund on EA Origin games
There are times when after buying a game you realize that you don’t want it at all. You can easily get a refund on the game as long as these requirements are met.
- Requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game.
- Requests can be made within fourteen days from your date of purchase.
- Requests can be made within fourteen days from the game’s release date if you pre-ordered
- If you can’t play a newly released game due to technical reasons you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch it.
Steps on how to get a refund on Origin
Here are the easy steps that you need to do to get a game refund.
Posts you might like
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Refund Origin game
- Login to your Origin account on a browser.
You should sign in to your account at Origin.com.
- Highlight your account name then click on EA Account and Billing.
This can be found at the lower left side of the website.
- Click on Order History.
This can be found on the left tab.
- Click the game you want to request a refund then fill up the form.
You will get a response within 48 hours and your credit back within 10 days.
After performing the steps listed above you will successfully get a refund on Origin games.
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos.