The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra no Bluetooth connection problem prevents you from connecting the speaker to your music device. This can be caused by several factors such as low battery power, device not paired, or device not within range. You need to do several troubleshooting steps to fix this.
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is a popular Bluetooth speaker that costs US$40. This device is designed by Cambridge Sound Works to bring the best sound quality. Some of its key features include a distortion free sound, 20 hour battery charge, water resistant body, and a 100 foot Bluetooth range just to name a few.
Technical Specifications of OontZ Angle 3 Ultra:
- Crystal Clear Distortion-Free Sound
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Play up to 100 feet from your audio device
- Exceptionally Loud Volume
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Ultra-Portable, Ultra-Lightweight
- Connect 2 together for Left-Right stereo sound
- Connect 2, 3 or 4 together to fill your home with high quality music
- Hands Free Personal Speaker Phone
- Connects quickly over Bluetooth to your iPhone, Smartphone, and Tablet
- Listen to music, videos, movies, apps, and games
What to do when your OontZ Angle 3 Ultra cannot connect to a Bluetooth device
One common issue that you might encounter with your OontZ Angle 3 Ultra Bluetooth speaker is when it does not connect to a Bluetooth device. This can be an annoying issue especially if you want to play your favorite music from your phone. Here are the troubleshooting steps you need to do to fix the problem.
Method 1: Perform a factory reset to fix no Bluetooth connection problem
A factory reset or hard reset will delete the data stored on this Bluetooth speaker and bring it back to its default settings. This is a useful troubleshooting step to do when you are experiencing problems with the device such as when you can’t make a Bluetooth connection or when there are charging problems.
Time needed: 1 minute.
Reset the speaker
- Remove the Micro USB charging cable and 3.5mm Audio Cable, if connected.
This ensures that the device will not be charging.
- Press and hold down the Power Button for 8 second, then release.
This will reset the speaker to its default factory settings.
- Turn on the device.
You can do this by pressing on the power button.
After performing these steps try checking if it can pair to a Bluetooth device.
Method 2: Pair the Bluetooth device
Sometimes the problem is caused by the Bluetooth speaker paired to another device. To fix this you will need to pair the speaker again.
- Turn ON your OontZ Angle 3 Ultra.
- Press and hold down the Bluetooth button for 3 seconds
- When the blue light will begin flashing the OontZ Angle 3 Ultra is ready to pair and connect. Make sure your phone or other Bluetooth device is scanning for a connection so that the speaker will appear on it.
Method 3: Charge the OontZ Angle 3 Ultra speaker
The Bluetooth connection of the speaker will not work if its battery is running out of charge. To fix this problem all you need to do is to charge the speaker.
- Pull down the rubber flap from the top to access the charging port.
- Insert the smaller end of the Micro USB charging cord into the charging port.
- Insert the larger end of the Micro USB charging cord to a USB wall charger with an output of at least 1.0A and not greater than 2.0A.
When the speaker has been charged try to check if the Bluetooth problem still occurs.
Method 4: Device is not in range
To ensure the optimum listening experience using this Bluetooth speaker, the device it is connecting to should not be more than 100 feet away. This range will decrease if there are a lot of obstructions or signal interferences such as walls or radios between both devices.
Try placing the speaker and the device it is connecting to side by side then check if the problem still occurs.
Having connection issues on a Bluetooth speaker can be a frustrating experience. Hopefully, this solution will help you fix the problem.
Visit our TheDroidGuy Youtube Channel for more troubleshooting videos.