The #Samsung #Galaxy #Note9 is one of the mobile devices available in the market that has a night mode feature. What this basically does is that when this feature is activated it will protect the eyes from strain when using the phone for an extended period of time at night.
How To Enable Night Mode On Galaxy Note 9
- Go to the Settings application
- Tap on the Display option
- Tap on the Blue Light Filter option
- Turn it on then adjust the strength of the filter by moving the Opacity slider (optional)
How To Schedule Night Mode On Galaxy Note 9
You can also schedule what time the Night Mode will be activated on the device so that you won’t have to do this manually.
- Go to Settings then tap on Display option.
- Select the Blue Light Filter.
- Tap on “Turn on as scheduled.”
- Choose among the Sunrise or Sunset option or set the time interval as per your preferences.
- If you are setting time, enter the Start and End Time as you want.