Need some peace of mind and ditch unwanted calls or texts on your smartphone? No problem with that! Learn how you can block numbers on Samsung Galaxy A20 by reading this whole article.
Privacy on smartphones is one of the most important things to consider. Avoiding unwanted stuff when using the device should be easy. Getting rid of annoying numbers that keep on reaching you should also be quick.
Even before the creations of smartphones, there are a lot of ways on how to block numbers on a device. If you are a private type of person, this feature is very useful to you. Just imagine that you can sleep peacefully without the need to pick up unwanted calls or text on your phone.
During these days where spam and fraud are rampant, being able to block numbers on Samsung Galaxy A20 is a very helpful move to avoid those things. Find out how you can successfully do this on your smartphone by following the very simple steps provided below.
Steps to Block Numbers on Galaxy A20:
- Open the phone dialer on your Galaxy A20. It could be found at the main screen if you haven’t changed your screen setup.
- Tap on the More shortcut. It is usually found at the upper right corner of the dialer, labeled as three dots.
- Select the Settings option.
- Tap on Block Numbers.
- Enter the phone number that you want to block.
- Tap on the Plus icon to add it on your blocked lists.
- You can also enable block unknown callers if you want to.
Find out how you can remove google account in your Galaxy A20 by clicking here. This is a helpful procedure to perform whenever you will get rid of your smartphone. Removing the google account prior to performing a factory reset will also be more convenient to the next user, as they don’t need to ask for your google credentials and they can proceed with using their own google account.
Need more tutorials? Visit our Youtube channel for interactive videos. You can also spot some troubleshooting help if you need it. Just don’t forget to subscribe and like the videos. Thank you.